Sunday, January 4, 2009

Oo. I will be avoiding looking at Balinese food for quite some time.

Time fliesss, my goodness.

Another few months and who knows what happens after that. Wow.

The thought of making new year's resolutions hasn't really occured to me. I think I'm too lazy or feeling a bit pessimistic, of which both may be the aftermath food poisoning.

Anyway, happy new year 2009!

Watching dvds is fun - when you have nothing urgent to do and you're not plagued with guilt =)

Tired, and lazy to budge.

Life is good.

A random thought: It's always the people that matter

I hope the level of indecisiveness and inefficiency that I'm associated with will greatly decrease this year. Oh look, a resolution.

Hmm hmm hmm. I better reset my biological clock before Monday.

I wanna read more. Reading is fun, though I've recently come across a person's view that reading a book alienates a person. If I'm not mistaken, he's the guy behind the concept of the global village (learnt thanks to world issues - unless my memory has been twisted during the short span of time since classes ended) = I'm feeling inspired by amelia's blog posts to express my thoughts more extensively, so far, tis fun ;D

It iz a gud idea to start speaking and writing in proper inglishh.

It iz a bit worrying how the newspapers find pictures of individuals in their online social networks.

1 comment:

Jess-iE said...

happy new year and yay yay yay yay!!!!!

it's only three days and i'm like so crushed. imagine three months after this. i'll be more than just crushed.