Monday, January 26, 2009

no harm, right?

There's lots of stuff to do but there should still be time to respond to a tag =p
Tagged by Bao bao

1. What's your most favourite colour?
Used to be green, now I'm broad-minded in this area

2. Who is the most important to you?
Based on past experiences, I think it's me =s

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
Very very very very very rarely!

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
I think at times, I do.

5. How many babies you want?
Right now, none of course =|

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yeah, I do, because this natural phenomenon occurs after rainfall most of the time.

7. What is your goal for this year?
Get good grades, get into a good uni and to be a wholesome person.

8. Do you believe in eternity love?
God's love is eternal love.

9. Do you think that the person who tag you, like to play kidnapping?
Hahahah! Perhaps to a certain extent :P

10. What are you really afraid of?
Losing the love for life and Him.

11. What is your bad habit?
Procrastinating and being toooOO sensitive. I'm mean too.

12. Do you believe in hope?
Yeah, most of the time.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes

14. What does flying means to you?
Confronting your fears or just defying gravity

15. In your phone book (for your mobile phone) how many contacts in there are those of whom you REALLY know?
Em, I'm lazy to count.

16. What should you be doing now?
Sleeping or completing that student profile.

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words.
Bao bao:
Talkative
Dramatic
Sweet
Amusing
Loud

18. What have you done to yourself to make yourself happy?
Gorging myself on new year titbits and getting a bit of exercise

19. What is your little wish? (as in little stuff like dying your hair orange)
My family to be here now (they're not here atm)

20: What are you craving now?
I'm thinking of the titbits downstairs and mum and bro and basically family.

Instructions: Remove one question from above and add in your personal question. Make a total of 20 questions and tag 5 people. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them in their cbox that they've been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

I tag:
Noone, we've got work to do people ;p
Ok wait, I know someone who's having a long break. nyaaaahahahah.
Jessica ;p

4 comments:

jessica ashley said...

PURE EVIL that last sentence :P

yTze said...

XP

Jess-iE said...

haha u wrote 1 similar thing bout me - loud. am i really THAT loud?

yTze said...

I guess I was influenced by what you wrote. Yeah, you can be loud :P. I can picture you going 'haaaAAhHH???!!??' ;p