Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ooo

Haahahah! This tag caught my eye since I'm the first to be tagged :P:P Unless there's another J**** I haven't met yet. (I'll do the rest one fine day =p)

Package of Happiness 1: Tagged person must post it in his own blog.
" 2: Please spread or tag another ten people.
" 3: To the people who tag other people, they must leave comments to
tell them that they are tagged
" 4:The ten people must not ignore being tagged
" 5: Tagged person please state that where they are tagged from
" 6: To those people who fulfill this tag will have their wishes realized and
always happy

Happiness Package No 1:
Your nickname: Julie, Ju, Juju, Juey, Gooey, Darling girl no. 1 (hahahahahAHAHAHHA)
Age: 18
Date of birth: 4 August 1990
Horoscope: Leo
Hobby: Sports, reading, stalking blogs
Specialty: I don't know

Happiness Package No.2
1. Anyone that you like?: Of course me likey me friends
2. Engaged in relationship before: Yes, with my lion, Cappucino (dog)
3. Are you happy now: Right now, quite.
4. If God give you the courage to do something, what you wish to do the most?: Ehm. This is sad but I really don't know :p
5. If one day, the one whom you admire confess to you?: Anyone would be flattered

Happiness Packkage No.3
1. The one who tagged you: Xiang Rong
2: He or she is your?: Hmmm... Apartment mate? =p
3. Her charcater or attitude: He's pretty nice =]
4. Know the person for how long: About 3 months maybe
5. How do you feel about the person: First impression is that he's very kuai ;p
6. What you want to say to her: Hello, ni hao :D hahahahahhaha :P

Happiness Package 4:
1. Favourite Activity: spending time with family
2. Favourite Music: inspiring music
3. favourite Season: I've heard Spring is wunnerful
4. Favourite Cartoon: HMMMM. It used to be Hey Arnold. Now, none.
5. Favourite Country: None.
6. Favourite Weather: Not humid

Happiness Package 5
1)If you are granted three wishes: a) excellent marks ehehe b) self confidence c)strong, intimate faith!
2) Are you a faithful person: Sometimes
3) Your most memorable period: The memorable times I spent with family and friends
4) Are you a confident person: Sometimes
5)You like to smile: It has become a habit, I suppose I do like it.
6) Are you willing to relinquish your current lifestyle: Oh yes. I should be sleeping
7) Your ideal lifestyle: Life of faith and joy
7) Is it grabbing other's people beloved is only counted as love: Uh, depends on the reason behind it. It may just be greed and self... can't think of the word.

The person whom I tagged: Hmm. I'm tempted to tag Jess, Bao2, Genia and Amy.

2 comments:

Sang said...

julia! hehe.. i link you ya.. songhs-orangelover.blogspot.com

see ya around.

yTze said...

heylo Esther! =)