Main Entry: im·pend Listen to the pronunciation of impend Pronunciation: im-ˈpend Function: intransitive verb Etymology: Latin impendēre, from in- + pendēre to hang — more at pendant Date: 1585
1 a: to hover threateningly : menace b: to be about to occur 2archaic : to hang suspended
Ahhhh!!! What am I doing reading your blog?!? I should be packing... Ah I guess we all get stuck on msn + FB + blogs...
Julia!! Where r u on MSN? Never see you - yet. Anyway, have u appied to any uni yet? Angie is procrastinating too..she's confused as to where she should 'membawa diri' MuaHahAHaa!
malcolm: hahahah! thanks malcolm!! sweeto =D for the definition and the comforting words ;D wonderfully bright and merry christmas to chong kwok kwei and family~ =)))
angie: heylooo angie!! haha, nooooo. I initially meant to research unis two days ago but I haven't tried the ouac thing or researched anything as yet. tsk tsk. we're just applying online and the real deal is next year right? right? :P and yeahh, i feel ur pain in not knowing ke mana nak bawa diriii =s yet. =)
6 comments:
impending
One entry found.
Main Entry:
im·pend Listen to the pronunciation of impend
Pronunciation:
im-ˈpend
Function:
intransitive verb
Etymology:
Latin impendēre, from in- + pendēre to hang — more at pendant
Date:
1585
1 a: to hover threateningly : menace b: to be about to occur
2archaic : to hang suspended
Ahhhh!!! What am I doing reading your blog?!? I should be packing...
Ah I guess we all get stuck on msn + FB + blogs...
Blessed Christmas!!! Have a great one!!! :)
MAL
:-P
Julia!! Where r u on MSN? Never see you - yet. Anyway, have u appied to any uni yet? Angie is procrastinating too..she's confused as to where she should 'membawa diri' MuaHahAHaa!
malcolm: hahahah! thanks malcolm!! sweeto =D for the definition and the comforting words ;D
wonderfully bright and merry christmas to chong kwok kwei and family~ =)))
angie: heylooo angie!! haha, nooooo. I initially meant to research unis two days ago but I haven't tried the ouac thing or researched anything as yet. tsk tsk. we're just applying online and the real deal is next year right? right? :P and yeahh, i feel ur pain in not knowing ke mana nak bawa diriii =s yet. =)
simple. cuz u cant resist da temptation to read my great blog;p neh. it's understandable;pPpP
btw nvr see u on msn lol...
jessie: :D yay! understanding people rock my socks ;p
and today u have tuition, so im on and ur not.. yes, i remember =p
Julia Chin! (:
Merry christmas! Have a nice one and enjoy ur days with your family!
Post a Comment