Tuesday, December 2, 2008

wah, super nice to have no paper today.

And my lock is repaired! :D

I shall not let history repeat itself. I will study as much as I can today and go feeling good and prepared. yeahhh


This song is meaningful:
And I thank You Lord, for the trials that come my way.
In that way I can grow each day, as I let You lead.
And I thank You Lord, for the patience those trials bring,
In the process of growing, I have learnt to care.

But it goes against the way, I am
To put my human nature down
And let the spirit take control
Of all I do

I'm not sure if I got the lyrics right but they sure lifted my spirits today =)

No msn!

3 comments:

Amy said...

wheee!!! I love that song! hahhaha.... now i am obsessed wt it again :P hugz*
r u comin back for christmas? miss u lotz~

Jess-iE said...

NOOOO!!!!! must go msn!!!!!

yTze said...

amy: yes! lovely song =)
nyahaha, yes, will see you soon :DDDDD missing you guys too...


jessie: NOOOOO! avoid! avoid! ... (when there's work to do =p)