Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Love holidays!

Why only 1 month? :'(


Last hols, I (at times) badly missed life over there in S.M.. These hols, I half-dread going back.

It can be hard to leave home.


Oh well.. look at the sunshine and you won't see the shadows (just read that on a memo-pad gift that happens to be saturated with optimism) *ahem =)*

Time flies, of that I'm sure. My dad's going back soon, Christmas will be here soon, will be flying off to neighboring country in no time, back in no time, then off to S.M. in a blink of an eye. Work, work and work, and some fun. But I shall concentrate on work (yes yes yes yes yes yes), lesss procrastination, less worrying about petty things.. like my social life, lol! eeek.

I should be focusing on Him, studies and uni applications.

I haven't done any research on unis. I blame facebook!!! and my lan2 duo3 -ness ( I think that means laziness).

i've found listening to HSM3 songs more enjoyable lately (thanks matu! =D), or maybe that's just when i'm in the mood for lovey-dovey songs.

I shall not be a queen of P. No no no. Starting next sem. =P. Not now. =p. Oh, the shame. Now!

edited:
20 mins later,
um, not now. hehehe.

(it is confirmed that the moderator of this blog suffers from obsessive compulsive disorder, symptoms are most obvious during discussion of the subject of procrastination)

No comments: