Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yum

I really like Anlene Plain Yoghurt now =)
Thanks to Amelia for saving me from the sour Dutchlady (only referring to the plain yoghurt).

Assignments coming up. Me nervous. Must work hard. Stop putting things off (I'm tired of saying procrastinating. Dang, I said it again.)

I'm here and happy because I've just finished my Individual and Families' homework.

I'm looking forward to going back :). It seldom strikes me how my family loves me more than anyone could (except God). Sad thing is, only half of us will be there. [Hmm, just realized I sound super self-centered.. I love my family too!]

Still feels as if I just went back though. :P Another session of stuffing self with food. Oh no.

Heee, went gym again today. My badminton racquet hasn't been used at all. Sad, sad. Poor thing.

I've got an English test tomorrow. What am I doing here?

Gah, bbc website is taking forever to load. No need to read tonight lah.

4 comments:

Amy said...

I love anlene yogurt :P hehe...yummy! Let's work hard in studies dear! hehe.... I am gonna have exams too....sigHHH!!! can't wait to c u soon :P muahahhaha!!! aza aza fightiNG!

yTze said...

Okay =P. all the best for exams! See you real soon hopefully =)

Jess-iE said...

eee plain yoghurt so yucky!!!

haha hope 2 c u during raya=D

yTze said...

this plain yoghurt happens to be very nice *drool*

I just had one 10 minutes ago :D