I'm back and missing the people over there = [ .... Though they're probably not missing me :P.
Must start work and get rid of image as 'last-minute-person'.
I've been here reading blogs since.. oh no. :o.
The precious handphone crucifix ornament that Gwen gave me has disappeared! =(((( Next time, put your handphone inside the container before putting it through the luggage scanner at the airport :(. It got stuck under someone's bag and I just pulled it, not realizing the pretty little cross had come off till I got back home :(. The silliest thought came to me when I realized it was missing "Oh man, I feel so disconnected with God". EEEEk. Since when did my relationship with Him become based on that small crucifix being attached to my handphone? Nah, I was probably just being dramatic. Still sad though.. my phone feels so light now.
God is good =)
I'm not. Must buck up and get some work done.
Research and find articles to become 'expert' in poverty for World Issues seminar (hngeh hngeh hngeh, I like how it sounds so.. professional? :P... Ugh, really scary too :(... )
Complete 2 weeks worth of headline journals
Think about English and History Essay
Do that Familie's worksheet thingamajig.
Am I missing something?
I'm constantly thinking about food :s
Maybe I should fast.
Gaaa! I'm still here!
I miss laughing till i double over :P. hmm, that was just yesterday.
Hello again
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment