Yay, I went to gym this morning. muahaha.
I wish the personal trainer could really be 'a personal trainer' though. I guess it's up to me to 'bug' them everytime I go.
..
Ngehehe
..
=\
Oh random (or as my dad would put it, 'spontaneous' ;p) thought. It's wonderful to meet new people at random places. I had lunch with a great girl/lady I met at the... restaurant and ended up meeting her brother and his girlfriend too. Haha!
Cell group last night was fun =). Thank you Lord for giving me so many opportunities to get to know You better.
Another rather unproductive Saturday. Well, at least I got some exercise in the morning. I meant to do work this afternoon but all i did was read some news on the BBC website (for World Issues class) and post something on the course's discussion board.
Hello again
4 months ago
2 comments:
yeah, u hav 2 make things happen and not wait for them to h!appen o you
Yep
Post a Comment