Friday, September 12, 2008

staying back

I'm going for my first cell group meeting tonight.
Wonder how it will go =).

Life is good. Mainly because there's no big assignment due tomorrow (hehehe) and I occasionally remind myself how blessed I am to be here.
Though there are times that I feel 'down' unnecessarily (because I sometimes think too much). Anyway, who wouldn't go through that? =p

Seems like I've just had a holiday and I'm about to fly home again in ... a few weeks' time. :)

One thing though, 80% of the time, I'm doing things really last minute. There have been a number of times when I had to ask the lecturer if I could send it in electronically(?) 'that night' instead. But my marks have surprisingly been okie dokie. :D

3 comments:

Jess-iE said...

lol...after all d assignments u still hav enough room in ur head to think too much ah? amazing...

yTze said...

bao2: yealo, that's why I kept asking my friend + housemate to hit me on the head. she never did though, so I did it myself. Heheh. Remember how I used to smack myself on the head and people calling me siaw? Or was it my imagination. hmm.. =p

Jess-iE said...

yes i remember that very clearly...