whee! I'm meeting lots of people tomorrow :D
And I hear Lidi is back! it's been quite a loooong time =)
The past 2 days have been pretty unproductive. No surprise there. Aiyay..
No, will finish off my headline journal tonight. *grim faced*. No more reading blogs! < Am I the only person in this world who spends so much time reading about other people's lives? yikes.
I've been sleeping late and waking up early and falling asleep on the couch once a day. Not very nice.
Did I say I'm constantly thinking about food?
Now that I'm home, it doesn't seem as if there's ever too much food on the table.
No exercise, eat a lot. Exercise, eat even more. I wonder what I'll turn out to be. I've been retelling the story of how I finished my dish, finished my friend's dish, then proceeded to have difficulty (understatement) in walking back to the apartment. [gym makes me extra hungry + greedy]
Hello again
4 months ago
5 comments:
dun wry i oso blog-surf all da time...it's gud 2 blog-surf...we actually keep ourselves updated...blog is actually a more interesting form of media source;p
Yay :P
Yes, local and world issues =p
haha especially local;p
btw i blog-surf while u blog-stalk:pPpP
I sadly admit that you're speaking the truth. =(
Or are you stalking me now? =p
lol i wun do such a despicable act~!!!
btw ur tagged...by ME=)
Post a Comment