Friday, July 4, 2008

off I go

KL, here I come.
Please don't be very polluted.
And I hope you won't have riots.

I've forgotten the numbers, 1-10 in Cantonese. Darn.
:P
Never mind, 'Umm, Ni ke yi jiang hua yi ma?' should come in useful.

I hope I make good friends = s. Wait. I hope I make friends.
And learn to take care of myself, the fast and easy way :P

I also pray that I'll keep close to His Heart and never neglect Him for studies and etc.

The past few days have been fun =)
Laser tag with Phingphong, Serena, Angel and Roy, plus movie, plus dinner, yumm beef noodles!
Hanging out with Chris, genia and phingphong then kidnapping them for the night (which was full of 'blisss' hahah. Note: It refers to a harmless yoghurt drink).
Having the 'exercise day' with bunny and carmy last week ;p
Meeting up with Deb and Esme yesterday :)
Spending time with relatives, especially with my cousin Val
And I don't have such a good memory, I may add more later if I make time and .. effort =p
I wish I could meet up with more people before I go ... but, I may have the chance next month. Haha! Okay, I don't really deserve a farewell ;p And like my uncle said "Aiya, KL only ma. Go on the plane, *makes funny sound*, get off the plane, already back home what". Hmph. But he still gave me an angpau :P.

And I'm having breakfast tomorrow with another aunty! And a grandaunty! haahahha. Oh no, in 6 hours. Better sleep.

3 comments:

Jess-iE said...

ahaha julia...i can owes giv u cantonese lessons:pPpP rm1000 per word ehehe...

btw it's yat(one), yi(two), san(three), sei(four), ng(five), luk(six), chat(seven), pak(eight), kao(nine)and sap(ten). Hehe...that means u owe me rm10 000:pPpP

sad i cant mix wit u b4 i left...form 6 kinda hectic...so hard for me to spare some time to even hang out...

oh yea remember the jeans' outfit u "must" wear in college lol...

Grace said...

Eh! I left a comment tapi takde pun :( HI HI HI! I linked your blog up!

yTze said...

jess-ie; thank you thank you :P Whatever happened to 'sharing is caring?' Don't charge me la, I'm already broke after buying textbooks :'(. I know you face that too :p.
Yeah, Form 6 looks really hectic =(
i don't remember the jeans' outfit le.. Oh wait, i do. Umm, not keen on trying it hehehehe.

grace; hahahahaha, yay! I've linked you too ;D Wow, you sound really really local now ;p