man, I'm slow with my 'thank you's post'
I thanked them in person :P
Thank you Genia for the yummy yummy Big Apple doughnuts before i left for the airport. Sweeeetness! (referring to her=D, and the doughnuts)
Thank you Phingphong, Serena, Chrissy, Esme and Deb for seeing me off. Yes, sweetness again! ;D
Petrol and time ain't cheap.
And the beautiful gifts I got (includes a letter=), keychain(with my name on it!), toy(=p), Cd of pictures, adorable card. :)
Yayy~ thank you all for making me feel so important. hahaha!
*everyone begins having second thoughts about doing nice things for the person behind 'dunno'*
Hello again
4 months ago
3 comments:
true meh u miss me? :P jkjk... :P I know u love me! hahahha *hugz
haha u jz watch...when i leave kuching i bet i'll receive more stuffs than u:pPpP
btw big apple is nth when compared to subway and carl's junior (arrrghh~!!!)
amy> =)
jess-ie> yeah yeah. oh, i've tried subway already. it's gooood =p
Post a Comment