Saturday, July 12, 2008

KL

Classes everyday from 9.15 till 3.30.
Have to wake up at about 5.30am so I'll be in time for the bus though.

I'm so happy I can access the internet now! The Wifi in my apartment still isn't working though so I'm using one from the floor above. Heehee. There's nothing wrong with sharing though since we all use the same password =p

Anyway, I'm alone in the apartment now since nearly all my house mates have gone back for the weekend. They all stay around KL except one who is going to some Japanese ghost festival with an uncle. Oooo, hahah.

I'm still getting used to the fact that the teachers in my program WANT us to speak out in class. =p

Gotta go for lunch.

2 comments:

jessica ashley said...

wow. so glad to hear ur doing so well there. xD so so proud.

yTze said...

Haha! Thanks =) But I'm not saying I'm doing well. Still trying to adapt.