Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yay! Homework finished :D

Man, I'm not used to doing so much thinking. phrasing ideas and all.

E.g, Where is the West?
...

Where IS the west?? This is a one of the History questions :P

Yeahh, I bet some people can give me an answer straightaway. It's not my fault that I'm slow. Or is it? = s.

Anyway, must sleep so that flu will depart, from my being. :P

Oh yes, I'm so happy I went to Church today! (I missed church last week because was warned against travelling by myself). Took a taxi with Lilian, a friend from Miri. It's greaaaat to have fellow stranded Sarawakians! =P
I was a bit pissed because i thought the taxi driver tricked me, well, turns out he didn't. Hehehehhehe. Misunderstanding.

6 comments:

ivanna said...

Hello! How are you? I changed my blog already.Why no pictures wan?

yTze said...

Hey Ivanna! I'm good. =) Okay, I'll be linking you soon. Umm, I don't want people to know how I look like ;p heheheh

Jess-iE said...

that's what happen when u nvr ride a taxi before unlike me who is so used to public transpots by now:pPpPpP

Kim =) said...

lol. west is 90 degrees anticlockwise from north. hahaha

Amy said...

julie i miss miss u... :( :( :(

yTze said...

jess-ie: yeah yeah. :P

kim =): Now, why didn't I think of that? haha!

amy[baboon]: yay! amy misses me :D Definitely miss you too!