Why why why???
Must...not...read...blogs...
I...get...stuck...here... till..2am =(
Though actually I was skyping with dad =D
And replying emails :)
Goodnight. Oops. Morning. = s
Shall I bang my head with a book?
I hope this tendency to go on the computer for periods longer than originally planned will stop by the time I start college. From what I hear, I need to take a bus and I don't want to miss it. Of course, there's always the taxi. But bus is better. Besides not having to worry about being duped into paying a higher fare... it's saving the environment!!! =PPP Okay, not 'saving' the environment. The taxi may still have to go around town scouting for passengers but ... I won't have anything to do with the carbon footprint :P. I don't know why I'm saying this. Oh dear, do I really have a hint of OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder [as suggested by phingphong] - if I got the term wrong, please enlighten me. I haven't been reading much lately :( )
Gah, sleep. =)
Oh yeah, I'm gonna miss my family [singing, eating, talking... (funny how I mentioned singing first though hahahaha) including my grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins. My friends =) ....and also my dogs... =(. Hmm. The annoying but loving Besinda', Minnie who growls affectionately and loves to have me pat her rump, and my '(handsome!!) lion', Cappie :(...
I should listen to you Nick, and roll around with them more often =)))
Gah, sleep. =) This time, I really will. :P
Hello again
4 months ago
4 comments:
Darling, where are you staying in Subang? Buses can sometimes be a bit unreliable in timing. Cabs will suck you dry of your money. If it's possible, try to rent a house near the college where there's plenty to eat and you can walk to you classes.
P.s. Drop me an email if you want to know more...
Luv,
Beat
P.s.s. You really should roll around with your dogs more often! then you can take the doggy smell to KL! :P
Beat, I've sent you an email =D
And eeek! I'm not sure if i want that to happen =p People there may think we Sarawakians are weirddd :P Or only me =(.
I'm patting them more often though ;p
JULIE! Ini ku.. Grace!
Haha.. Have fun in the wonderful land of Subang. Might not be going back in August, but might also la.
Don't be naughty!
Mix with good people!
Which church will you be going to?
Got relatives there or not?
Eat healthy! Veges EVERYDAY! Brush your teeth!
K.. I'll go link you now :D
Hi Grace!
Hahaha! I'll try.
I think the people I've met here should be good people =P
I'm hoping to go to CKK church tomorrow. Have you heard of it?
I've got relatives here but they don't live nearby =(.
And I haven't been brushing my teeth.. Too lazy after eating... HAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment