Monday, June 23, 2008

tagged

Okay, how do i do this? I've been tagged by 2 people (Chrissy & Kelvin).
Umm.... *thinks*

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

Quiz:

1. What do you think you should be doing right now?
→ Getting some exercise , picking up the neglected violin or taking a look at the Pieta prayer booklet my aunt just got me

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
→ There would be no feelings of envy among humans? Um, no kiasu-ism. =p

3.Are you satisfied with the way your life is right now?
→ Yeah =)

4.If you found out you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
→ Panic. ;p. It's scary okay? Then I'll probably hug lots of people haha

5.What's your ideal lover like?
→ Don't know yet. Someone who makes me a better and happier person? And definitely God-loving.

6.Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
→ I agree with kelvin, 'To give is better than to receive'.

7. What is the one thing that pisses you off about the opposite sex?
→ Their ego? Something really rare though, most people I meet are quite awesome. =p

8.How far will you go for the one you love the most?
→ I've yet to discover this myself.

9.Is there anything that makes you unhappy these days?
→ Yes, whenever I start comparing myself to some people. I don't do that so often anymore. I'm blessed to be myself =)

10. One word to describe yourself
→ If I don't copy anyone's answer, I'll go with 'julia' . =p


3 comments:

Jess-iE said...

hey ju if there's no kiasu-ism the world will not be as it is today. we will still be living in the jungles and eating raw food.

yTze said...

There'll be no widespread pollution!! i think =p

yTze said...

Oh, and we would be happy living in jungles, eating raw food and living in harmony =)