Sunday, April 19, 2009

They come again.

I don't know when was the last time they came.

I shall stop thinking - too much distraction.

Oblivionnn.

Happy Sunday everyone!

5 comments:

Malcolm said...

Dun worry Jules!!!

Whatever it is, don't worry and let not anything distract you from who you are and what you want to be...

Ahh oblivion is bliss... :)


MAL
:-P

Anonymous said...

what is oblivion?

hmm...Dictionary.com it is then.

yTze said...

malcolm: Okay! =) Thanks man.
Yes, oblivionnn (on second thought, hmmm)

ibnu azlan: Thank you amazing people who invented dictionary.com! :P I looked it up myself after typing the post. haha

I am a life too. said...

Sometimes we might have mental block; sometimes we might be stuck; sometimes ignorant; and sometimes depressing. Maybe oblivion is the best way to be.

Knowing how to leave behind the past, letting go, and looking forward, is perchance another way.

Whatever your problems are, I know not how. But, I heartily believe you are capable to solve it.

(I just love myself when I am thinking positively. :))

yTze said...

ding: thanks ding! =D and i cudn't agree more with the importance of positive thinking =)