Hmm! funny how I've lightened up when there's a thunderstorm outside.
Situational irony? Pathetic fallacy which serves as a comforter of emotions? (eleh)
Wah.
Oh you know what, I've got a loot to learnnn..
Ahh! Lenten season is nearly over! What have I done?
---------
Sometimes it's so tempting to turn back time. Okay, a lot of the time.
--
I've done a loooot of stupid things. but still some great things too :P (e.g. having subway for lunch. mmmmmmmmmm. [I'm sorry if I ate the wrong one Grace!]
..
..
oh and completing all those seemingly impossible assignments and projects and what-not plus meeting many great people - some I hardly talk to now which is very sad, but keep in mind that you're all important to me even if i'm too absurdly self-conscious to show it). yeah, that would count as some of the stoopid things I do.
Oh, the law of attraction originating from the ancient Babylonians is interesting.
I am confident and efficient!
Hello again
4 months ago
4 comments:
Bird nest is very clever eh...don't worry...
ya,impossible project...and impossible presentation(data)
yeah.Law of Attraction is great...
"Your Wish is My Command”(law of attraction)
haha.
all the best.
from,
Chuen.
Heya Jules!!!
Oh we ALL have got aloooooooot to learn... Guess technically it makes things more fun, no? :)
Hahaha no doubt we've all done lots of stupid things... :(
Hmmm but i wonder... If I could turn back time, would I change sum things? Then things might be different... Sure some bad things might change, but i'll miss out on sum of d good things... Hmmm...
I guess "the more things change, the more things remain the same"... Hmmm... I think I won't change anything...
And I think i'm saying that i'm thinking more thoughtfully then I think i'm thinking... @_@
MAL
:-P
P/S: Oh u gotta love thunderstorms!!! God's creation nonetheless, no? :P
Thunderstorms are awesome eh? Love em too... Especially the lightning!
chuen: hahah, thanks egg! ;P yes, all these 'impossibilities'!(tho you'll have to explain ur application of the law of attraction in the genie speech - your wish is my command)
malcolm: very well said! =o i cudnt agree more =))) we just gotta love that aphorism that U of toronto gave, no? ;) and usually im scared of thunderstorms hehe
beat:haha! yes, awesome but scary =p it seems easier for the lightning to enter the house back at home than in these tall apartments. hmmm
Post a Comment