Wednesday, April 8, 2009

being phlegmatic

I kepo kepo and lazy so I took this quiz from Aiman's blog :P

How interestinggg.

"Which of the Humours are you
Created by ravingliberal

248 other people got this result! That's 27%

View all results Take another quiz! Your Result

You are Phlegmatic. You have a peace-loving nature, and make a good listener and a faithful friend. You do have a tendency to be selfish and stubborn in your worst moments, and your worrying can lean towards paranoia. Phlegmatics should consider careers as accountants, diplomats, engineers, and administrators. You are a somewhat reluctant leader, but your practicality and steady nerve under pressure makes you a natural choice for leadership roles."

Ooo, I googled phlegmatic and the resulting definitions aren't very umm.. encouraging.

though it's very applicable in the sense that I'm still having flu. ;p

anyway, the 'evaluation' makes lots of sense to me (it's how I sometimes view myself!). - though as aiman emphasized, its credibility is very questionable

blablabla, theres work to do! and sleep to obtain.

8 comments:

jessicaashley said...

and my first guess of what phlegmatic was like phlegmy ;p as in mucus-sy. :s i, ur friend, am so undereducated ;p

Malcolm said...

... And that makes me a Sanguine?

You are Sanguine. Warm, outgoing, and friendly, you are the life of the party. Your carefree nature can make you unpredictable and restless, however, and you tend to be disorganized, easily distracted, and even undependable. Passionate and hot-tempered, you have a lust for life in all its forms. Your creativity makes you a good starter but a poor finisher. Sanguines should look at careers in sales, acting, public speaking, and the medical profession.

Hmmm Sanguine... Sounds like "penguin"... =_="

LOLZ


MAL
:-P

Anonymous said...

"Phlegmatics should consider careers as accountants, diplomats, engineers, and administrators."

hey, don't u wanna be in politics/human relations?

Krixstal said...

I got lost halfway through reading that post

Alex Lee said...

Do this test, it makes good use of architypes to reveal your personality

http://www.quizbox.com/personality/test82.aspx

yTze said...

jessica: that was my first thought too! :P We're both undereducated =p

malcolm: wow! intarastinggg.. sounds pretty accurate, no? :P not bad not bad

ibnu azlan: haha, politics, maybe not :P. human relations, possible. actually, that sounds better than international relations ;)

krixstal: u got lost? hmmmm *wonders what that implies*

wakko_kookies: haha! tried already and got partially hooked =p these personality quizzes = addictive.

yTze said...

krixstal: oh, i think I may know what u mean now :P

Krixstal said...

It was a maze and i got lost inside it, i'm hungry and cold now :P