This morning, I was so sure I made the wrong decision to go for the SUPP dinner (because the flu was making me feel sooo louuuusy). I'm feeling better now though thanks to the nap. =) Thanks Mathew and Yih Ling for convincing me to go ;p especially Matu who was soo determined about me finishing the assignment so I could go :P. Which I only finished after the dinner anyway.
Aiyaaa, I wanna go make use of the gym :'( Grrr, the trainer seems to have forgotten me. Must bug her.
Last night, I met quite a number of people I haven't seen for some time :). Kher Lee, Lynn, Aixora, Nick Eu, Daniel, Ing Hui, Elayne
Sasi must remind me to watch Mitch Hadberg and Demetri Martin
I lost my pendrive, must get new one today.
Lunch! and pendrive. Must go.
Hello again
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment