Monday, August 18, 2008

The Call of the Wild

That's the title of the novel I'm thinking of studying for my Culminating Performance Task for English.
All I know about the novel so far is that it is written from the perspective of a dog =) and it tells of some violent scenes = s.

Yay! I'm back home. And feeling proud of boarding a plane without umm.. guardians? Official guardians, that is =p. Travelled to airport with Lilian & Mathew. And Mathew is the professional plane-boarder. haha :P
They had to board their plane earlier though and I was understandably less happy =(. After pretending to be busy looking at chocolates (:p), I come out of the shop and both of them are still there waving at me from inside the 'barrier' . Awww =D.

Soon after, I saw this familiar looking guy. As a result of blog hopping, I can recognise some people who don't know I exist. Oh, the shame of realizing the extent of my stalking activities *cries*. Must... stop. = s. I have stopped though, since there's much less time for that now. Thank goodness :P. Anyway, after wondering whether I should approach the person and in the process, potentially scare the toot out of him (=p), I went to ask him if he's also going to *insert the place I'm going*.

(to be continued one fine day cuz I'm badly in need of exercise).

4 comments:

Beat said...

I loved "Call of the Wild". I have my own copy at home! It's a lovely read, but then again, I love most of the books by Jack London.

Jess-iE said...

haha julia u hav reached the extent of being a stalker...

yTze said...

Beat: Sadly, I haven't heard of Jack London before this :P And I'm ashameddd to say that one of the main reasons why I chose this book is the small number of pages (compared to the other possible choices) =p Love it tho!

jess-ie: yes, and I know your number ;p

Jess-iE said...

*gasps* i'm being stalked by a julia!!!