"O Master grant that I may never seek
So much to be consoled as to console
To be understood as to understand
To be loved as to love with all my soul."
I'm feeling very needy right now. I want God to dissect my life and pinpoint what led me here. Or do I? Can I face the harsh reality of my own flaws?
Is everything just relative? Am I being jealous and that is hindering me from being the person He wants me to be?
Or am I being too hard on myself and should I just relax, be myself and be happy? Yes. Please help me be authentic Lord. My God. Lover of my soul. Living fountain of water. Wonderful Counselor.
Let Your kingdom be first in my sight, let my own needs come later, self-glorification last or non-existent. But You have plans to prosper me, as You have for every single one of Your children. And that's why I'm here, to grow, to experience what I've always wanted to do. Living in a spiritual community and helping out actively in the Church.
Please help me to focus on others, not myself. Please. Give me strength and enough fulfillment to do so.
Hello again
4 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment