Friday, July 8, 2011

Luxury

feels unreal.

Lessons learnt:
Live in the moment
Don't crowd Him out in the excitement and busy worldly times
Be thorough and don't take work for granted
Don't judge others. There's too much judging in the world. We need more acceptance.
Don't facebook before work - I end up catching up till 3.30am on my vacation.
Don't assume people think the worst of you - they've got much more to think about than me
Appreciate your siblings and parents. In short, family.
Don't be afraid to 'date non-exclusively'. In 'Manglish' = get to know people better.
It's okay to spend money to explore life sometimes
Sleep at regular hours
Let go/Accept/Grow - all intertwined. Funny how I claim them to be so as the first two appear very juxtapositionish.
Self controlll!

Don't sleep at 4am unless you really have to.

Laugh love live

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

JULLA!
Hii!

Jess-iE said...

yo juju!!! I often sleep at 4am hehehe and have classes at 8 so wake up at 6 yay!

yTze said...

parveroonie! HOIIIII! where are you now woman?

eh, how did it get so bad Bao Bao? :s aiyo..