-Asia Pacific Politics is so interesting!-
JIAAAAA SHUIIIII AHHH!
Chinese nationalism, reading about you is my life dream come true!! Joy joy joy joy
(few hours -and 8 pages O.O- later)
-Asia Pacific Politics is so interesting!-
JIAAAAA SHUIIIII AHHH!
Japanese nationalism, reading about you is my life dream come true!! Joy joy joy joy
Hello again
4 months ago
4 comments:
haha ju..........so when u learn more bout chinese mind 2 share wit me? =D
jia bing!!!
Jia Shui!!! :D
Yes, of course, if I haven't forgotten the stuff :P
8 pages. whohaa. thats not so bad. I did 2o pages for POL108 for the first year. @_@
'abdullah: the O.o was for the fact that I was just doing readings and it took me so long. =/
but I did just submit my PoL215 essay today. just wrote 8+ pages but not feeling good about it =/
You've gone a looong way Ain =)) 20 pages @,@
Post a Comment