Juliehhhhhhh! Hi woman!:D I kinda need ur help for something though.um,remember the vancouver style referencing that you did last time?It was from some website thingy rite?do u still rmbr the web add?thanks woman! and sorry I gotta ask this way=p
Heyy!I'm so sorry i only thought of ur blog:S eek!NVM,i shall email you soon,for the sake of it:D:D:D:D anyhoo i didnt know how to use the thingo and i dont even know what the difference is so i got my referencing wrong,bleh:P but thank you sooo much!:D miss you woman!! xo!
5 comments:
haha!
:D! Finished the essay 5 minutes before it was due!
Juliehhhhhhh!
Hi woman!:D
I kinda need ur help for something though.um,remember the vancouver style referencing that you did last time?It was from some website thingy rite?do u still rmbr the web add?thanks woman!
and sorry I gotta ask this way=p
did you forget my email add parveroonie? =o.
=].
Vancouver style referencing? I've done MLA and APA. and I used to use Son of Citation machine quite a lot. citationmachine.net
Heyy!I'm so sorry i only thought of ur blog:S eek!NVM,i shall email you soon,for the sake of it:D:D:D:D anyhoo i didnt know how to use the thingo and i dont even know what the difference is so i got my referencing wrong,bleh:P but thank you sooo much!:D
miss you woman!!
xo!
Post a Comment