Sometimes I think good-willed agnostics and atheists are the strongest people.
Though not necessarily the wisest.
How does one live without hopes for the eternal?
Unrelated note: Food Inc. is close to turning me vegetarian
Hello again
4 months ago
4 comments:
yeah! food inc.'s gross!!! I'm really considering to b a vegan when i watch it haha bt den it depends on how u balance the diet =)
hahah! I was vegetarian until I sat down at a table in my res after taking my food. There was a pot of beef in front of me. me:"... since the beef is here already.. what are they gonna do with it if I don't eat it... *nyam*"
So I'll try be vegetarian when I have to buy food myself ;p
we can do it 'Me'! =P
True. My dad said I should eat more beef and lamb. But...
How is it possible to be a vegetarian when you are on the rez. mealplan; when it is buffet style; when every one is eating meat and the air smells of black-peppered beef? Oh no Julia.
I would be glad if you are really into this. :) But unless necessary, absolute abstinence is never what you are aiming for. The Golden Mean? Haha.
I greatly appreciate your empathy Ding! Yeah, the golden mean =). I know a few people here who are still staying strong though, one of them doing it for purely ecological reasons =o.
Post a Comment